Tuesday 5 February 2013

January Favourites

As you all know January has drawn to a close and it is now time for January favourites! This past month has been very disjointed because of the weather and work, but heres my thoughts on the month.

Beauty and Makeup favourites: 


First up is the bog standard shampoo and conditioner. This month my favourite shampoo and conditioner has to be my Aussie Mega Shampoo. My hair has never felt so soft and seeing as I have very thick hair it is often very hard to get such soft hair but I have never had hair as soft and this combination gives me! and the bonus to this product is that it was on offer in boots so I managed to top up on my supplies.

My next favourite is my Number 7 make up brush cleanser, I use this every 2 weeks to clean my make up brushes clean and fresh. This is amazing, it only takes about 2 minutes the get the brushes back to their natural colour, which is extremely useful when you don't have that much time.

Next up is my Maybelline colossal volume express mascara, this mascara gives me the fullest lashes ever, I only need to brush the wand through my lashes once and it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. Another make up favourite is my La Source hand therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn, since I have been using this so many people have told me how soft my hands are, I use the hand cream before I go to bed and sometimes when I wake up before I have breakfast.


My 2 random favourites are my BOSE speakers, I'm not sure what the exact model is but I got them for christmas one year from my parents and I used them everyday since I lost the cable for them, but I recently found it and I have used them everyday without fail.


My other favourite has been my UGG boots, I got a new pair for christmas last year because my other ones broke and I have worn them everyday, especially in the snow last month.

Have a lovely day
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment